Sunday, September 29, 2013

Connectworking...

Let's face it. If we are networking, we are connecting with other sources. So, why not add the word "connectworking" to our vocabulary? 
I have started to follow the maestrosdeespanol. I looked around this site and found a lot of useful things. It was easy to use and easy to navigate. I was able to narrow my search quickly and found a lot of things that I could use in my lesson planning. 
It is comforting to know that there are people out there that are willing to help and connect with you to make teaching a little bit easier. It definitely isn't the easiest job in the world. Every little bit of help makes my life easier. 
On this page,Spanish teaching tools, I found a lot of conversations on short stories in the Spanish classroom and I just read a short story in my level five class this week. I am going to end my blog and check that out. 
Hasta luego, 
Alissa

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found a good site to connect with. Don't forget to contribute your insights as well.

    ReplyDelete