Friday, November 8, 2013

What's your photo story?



Hi Everyone, 
I hope you are enjoying your week so far! I wanted to share my video with you that I created to introduce the imperfect tense in my level three Spanish class. Each year I ask them to create a scrapbook using the imperfect tense and real pictures from their childhood. How awesome would it be if they could create their own video!? Well, today I put it to the test and used some of the pictures that I have from my childhood and it worked. Here it is! 
I think this tool could be fun for the students. I don't think that they have any other opportunity to create a video for any other class. I wish that we could pay for a longer version because I think it would be fun to have 8-10 slide each. Then they would get more practice with the imperfect tense and be able to show more pictures. What do you think? 
Have a great day. 
Hasta luego! 
Alissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment