Friday, November 8, 2013

Imperfect Video!



Hey everyone,
I am checking back in to share a video that I created to teach my students the imperfect tense. Here it is! I decided that I would use this video in my classroom to introduce the imperfect tense. It's a quick video that I think that they students will appreciate. I would like them to be able to create their own video when they have a good understanding of the imperfect tense. I think that they could use either site GoAnimate.com or Animoto. I liked both of these sites and found it very easy to use both of them.
I think that teachers could create small videos with listening activities as well. I could have easily put these in the imperfect tense in Spanish and presented them and then gone over them with my class.
Both are awesome ways to incorporate more technology in the classroom. Go ahead! Try them!
Hasta luego,
Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment